Your personal data (name, surname, e-mail address, phone number, company name, country and question) is used and processed for the purpose of providing an offer to you. Your personal data is used and processed on the basis of your consent which is expressed by filling in the form available at www.viezo.co (“Request Demo” section).
Data Storage Period
Your personal data provided for the purpose of answering your questions is stored for a maximum of 3 years.
Your personal data may be provided to the third parties who process your personal data in order to help us administrate our website and protect your personal data. Such third parties may include database software vendors, database management services providers, cloud service providers, etc. Your personal data may also be provided to the authorities of law enforcement agencies, such as police or supervisory authorities, but only upon request and only when required by applicable law or in order to protect our rights or to ensure the security of our customers, employees and resources.
The Consequences of Failure to Provide Personal Data
Personal Data Protection
We apply security and processing requirements set out in the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union.
Viezo takes appropriate technical and organisational measures in order to ensure personal data protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage and against all other forms of unlawful processing.
You have these rights in relation to your personal data:
- to request that Viezo would allow access to personal data and correct or delete it, or to limit the processing of data;
- the right to object to the data processing;
- the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (the right to data portability);
- the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- the right to lodge a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
You can exercise these rights by contacting Viezo via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by post UAB „Nanoenergija“, Kirtimu str. 61b, LT-02244, Vilnius, Lithuania.
Validity and Amendments